Saturday, 11 May 2013

Confused

“We sometimes encounter people, even perfect strangers, who begin to interest us at first sight, somehow suddenly, all at once, before a word has been spoken.”

If the above is true, what do you do?
If interest turns into butterflies and butterflies turn into an increased heart rate and then in turn a scrambled mind.
What is the right decision?
Do you go with it, after all all this combined is surely a good thing?
Or do you hesitate ensure your barriers are firmly up and take shelter behind a fort made of cushions and blankets?

What I wish to do and what I think I should do are completely different things, but which is the right decision?
If we do not allow ourselves to follow our heart then surely we never allow ourselves to experience fully.

So to sum up I am confused. Which path should I take and which path will I take?

💚

No comments:

Post a Comment