When it comes to work I hide. I daren't look at the task through fear.
Then it comes to a week or so before deadline and I panic. I peek but don't necessarily start.
Finally we reach 4 or 5 days before. This is when I cram. I read a lot in a short space of time, start and give up researching, then I write.
Getting my grades back from the first semester was a scary process. I knew I hadn't done the best I could do.
No disresecpect to anyone who achieved these grades or less, but for me, I know I could do better!
So now for some serious planning.
I will not be happy unless I graduate with a first. So time to stop procrastinating, getting distracted and just ignoring work. I am going to get my geek head on and earn this degree.

No comments:
Post a Comment