Friday, 23 March 2012

Friday 23rd March 12:25pm xoxo

I woke up feeling ready to face the world today, I had a very productive evening last night, sorted out my finances (still relying on willpower however not to shop and then hide when the bills are due)
Then spent three hours sorting my room out, ended up with 4 bin bags full of clothes and random objects I seem to have hoarded over the past few years. I decided unless I use it at least once a week, or wear it often it was getting thrown away. No more clinging on to things which have apparent sentimental value or remind me of a good time. It's time to create new memories not cling to old ones.

So anyway back to today, up nice and early (ish) sorted out lots of paperwork and more random belongings I seem to own and now ready for a lovely 3close at work, which touch wood won't be any later than 2/2.30 am. This girl needs her beauty sleep!!

"That awkward moment when an ugly person says "I need my beauty sleep" when they really need to hibernate...
Unknown



No comments:

Post a Comment